Resources for HDC Staff
- https://www.lsuhsc.edu/admin/it/helpdesk/zoomMiThe webpage documents everything a user needs to know about Zoom.
- To record a Zoom meeting, it is advised to record to your local device because of the limited cloud storage space available for the LSUHSC campus.
- For HDC, Citrix Storefront is the best way to access network resources such as data from the R: and T: drives.
- Citrix for HDC Users
LSUHSC Office 365
- This is a great resource to save personal files. In a major disaster when a large number of LSUHSC resources are unavailable, Office 365 runs in Microsoft's cloud and relies on LSUHSC only for user authentication and permissions.
- Microsoft Excel is a great resource for analysis of numerical data and the generation of data summary tables (also known as Pivot Tables) and charts.
- The online version of Excel (https://excel.office.com) also has the capability of "inserting" a form into a spreadsheet. The form data will be stored in a table in the spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Forms is a resource for the creation of surveys and quizzes. It is included with Office 365 and integrates easily with Microsoft Excel for data analysis and backup storage. In addition, the surveys and quizzes can be limited to LSUHSC users.
Microsoft Power Automate
- /docs/Quick Guide to Microsoft Power Automate.docx
- Microsoft Power Automate is a great resource for connecting online apps together and doing more. It is a lot like Zapier, except that it is included in Office 365.
- Because Microsoft Power Automate is connected to LSUHSC via Office 365, it has some special in-built actions that rely on LSUHSC users, such as approvals.
Allied Health IT support
- This Web page gives you information on various resources and contact information.
Performance Management Plan
- To access the Performance Management Program (PMP), click the link below.
- Link is also accessible from the webpage here:
Quick steps to access your Action Items in the PMP:
- Your login is your LSUHSC credentials.
- To access the PMP, click the three blue dots in the upper left-hand corner.
- Once you expand the three-dot menu, under Other Tools, click the Performance Management Program (PMP) module.