ABLE NRC Webinar: Tax Time Tips
On February 9, 2023, at 1 PM, join the Able National Resource Center (ABLE NRC) to learn how ABLE accounts can save you money.
Key points in plain language
What: This is a webinar to help you save money when doing your taxes. ABLE account owners will share how they used tax deductions and credits to pay less taxes. Tax deductions and credits decrease the amount of your money that can be taxed.
When: Thursday, February 9th, 2023, from 1pm – 2pm Central Time
Where: Zoom. Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tsLFeC3tToqImW7-uWVwAw
Who: The ABLE National Resource Center will host this webinar. The ABLE National Resource Center helps people understand federal- and state-related ABLE programs and activities. ABLE Accounts are tax-advantaged savings accounts for individuals with disabilities and their families.
From the National Disability Institute:
Join us on Thursday, February 9th, 2023, from 2pm – 3pm ET for our “ABLE Tax Time Tips” webinar to learn how you can increase your ABLE savings and qualify for tax incentives now and in the future.
We will share tax filing tips that may result in significant tax savings and/or a refund you can deposit directly into your ABLE account! You’ll hear how ABLE account owners like you have maximized their ABLE savings through tax deductions and credits, and how you can do the same! In this webinar, we will:
- Discuss tax incentives, deductions and refunds to build ABLE savings;
- Share why you should consider filing taxes even if you are not required to file;
- Tell you about free tax filing options;
- Cover guidance that will help ABLE account owners’ 2022 tax filing;
- Identify steps now that may benefit your ABLE account for 2023 tax filing;
- Miranda Kennedy, Director, ABLE National Resource Center
- Don Dill, IRS Senior Tax Analyst with SPEC Headquarters
- Laurie Schaller, Manager, Financial Empowerment with National Disability Institute
Captioning will be provided for this presentation.
For any additional accommodation requests please contact
Cheyenne Rivers at email@example.com